NEWS : ROCKERS PAY TRIBUTES TO NORWAY VICTIMS

Nikki Sixx, Motley Crue: “My heart goes out to all the victims and families. There are no words. I am sorry.”
David Coverdale, Whitesnake: “My thoughts and prayers go out all those affected by the tragic events. A beautiful country and a beautiful people.”
Arch Enemy: “Our thoughts are with our brothers and sisters in Norway. What a horrifying attack. It is hard to believe what happened.”
Thomas Youngblood, Kamelot: “As many of you know, Norway is like a second home to us and we are wishing the best possible solution and justice in this senseless tragedy. All of us are very shocked and sad.”
Uriah Heep: “What has happened is beyond words. Our prayers and thoughts are with each and every family at this difficult time.”
David Draiman, Disturbed: “Our hearts go out to the people of Norway. Horrible turn of events leading to the loss of many innocent lives.”
Matt Sorum, Guns n’Roses, Velvet Revolver: “Thoughts and prayers to the people of Norway. I am so sorry for this tragedy. I hold Norway very close to my heart and it saddens me deeply.”
Geezer Butler, Black Sabbath: “Such a terrible tragedy – so shocking in such a peaceful, beautiful country.”
Iced Earth: “The loss of life is horrific – nearly too much to contemplate. Please join us in sending prayers, positive thoughts, and sincere condolences to the friends and family members affected by this tragedy.”
Scott Ian, Anthrax: “The horror played out today in Norway sickens me to my core. My thoughts are with you.”
The Gathering: “Our singer Silje Wergeland is Norwegian, living in Norway, and it has shocked her as well as her fellow Norwegians to the bone. Nobody can describe in words how dreadful this is.”
Anette Olzon, Nightwish: “I weep with Norway. It’s so horrible that I don’t have words for how I feel. We really need to reach out to each other instead of hating.”
Chris Jericho, Fozzy: “I’m in shock that something like that happened. Prayers to the victims and their loved ones.”
Sharon Osbourne: “The people in Norway are such gentle lovely people. My thoughts and prayers are with them.”
Leprous: “We would like to express our deepest sympathy with everyone involved in events in our hometown, Oslo. This is a day for unity, compassion and grief.”
John Norum, Europe: “I would like to send my condolences to the people of Norway. Please know that our hearts and thoughts are with you.”
Slash: “The Norway tragedy is so depressing. Those poor people. My heart goes out to them all.”
Tony Harnell, TNT: “To all my fans and dear friends in my second home of Norway, I send you my warmest thoughts and my arms are wrapped around you. My thoughts are with you all during this terrible tragedy. It’s too bad the problems of the world have finally reached sweet little Norway.”
Liv Kristine, Leaves’ Eyes: “Norway’s soul is hurt. My deepest thoughts go to my home country, to the victims and their families. Norway is an amazingly beautiful country and a safe place to live. This is terrible and must never happen again.”
Matt Camacho, Forbidden: “I feel bad for a my friends from Norway who are here in Finland at the Tuska festival. I can see it in their eyes that it’s really hard to have fun with so much tragedy at home.”
Angela Gossow, Arch Enemy: “What a horrible, disgusting deed. It makes no sense. The world got a bit darker today.”
Gallows: “Our deepest sympathies to those affected by the events in Norway. Truly devastated by what’s happened.”