Only Real is a dub-step/hip-hop inspired  artist that provides his listeners with stories and inspirational messages, through his incredible lyrics. After discovering his music on MySpace we thought that he would be the perfect person to interview for our unsigned segment but after listening to one or more of his tracks we decided that his talent should only be showcased through our 'Artist Of The Day' segment. 


HAVE A LOOK AT OUR INTERVIEW WITH HIM!




What are bands/artists are you influenced by?


I think J. Cole is an artist that I am influenced by, I am a huge Hip Hop fan and this is pretty clear through my music.
Tumblr_llkoezyeff1qclsa6o1_500_large
I’m also influenced by Ska and Dub music, the song YKG has a Buju Banton sample and some Ska style organs.


Did you always want to be a musician?

No, not until I was 15
. I actually wanted to be a dolphin feeder, I don’t even know if that really existed (laughs).
Tumblr_lmubhlz29l1qhh0rjo1_500_large
If you had to collaborate with an artist who would it be and why?

Kanye ... Holla at ya boy!
 

Tumblr_lmos4avcyn1qdqgr4o1_500_large
      

What’s your favourite song that you’ve written?

I would say lemonade is the song where I go in hardest!, the simple beat forced me to give three verses o
f some of my best lyrics.

Tumblr_lmheh7seuc1qjneito1_500_large

 LIKED THIS INTERVIEW? LISTEN TO ONE OF HIS TRACKS IN THE VIDEO BELOW!



ALSO VISIT THE FOLLOWING PAGES!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Only-Real/219923141361051
www.onlyrealreal.tumblr.com
www.myspace.com/onlyreallondon